cmom

Hilltop Farm
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Nov 18, 2007
Florida
My Coop
My Coop
We had to change the date from November 13th to November 20th, because the Inverness Central Florida Breeders Association is having their annual Poultry show on November 13th.

We are in the planning stages for our farm swap set for Saturday November 20th. Sun Spiced Alpacas will be bringing some Alpacas and will be doing a weaving demonstration.
4869.gif

We will post updates as the time gets closer.

Come join our HILLTOP FARM/"BYC" SWAP MEET
Saturday November 20th.
9AM till 2-ish PM
3850 W Woodlawn St
Dunnellon, FL
Click here for a ---> MAP
There is plenty of room for parking.

We are looking forward to meeting as many BYC members that can come. Also you may bring friends along. If there are any BYC members thinking of coming to Florida during the month of November and would like to attend, PLEASE COME. Don't forget to bring a camera...

snoozer_11.gif
Weather won't be an issue (rain or shine) as we can put everything in the barn. Also, we have shade. Hopefully it will be a nice day...
Also we will have some cold drinks & sloppy joes. If anyone wants to bring a favorite dish or drinks, please do. We will have coolers for drinks.

We were very happy and had a great turnout at our swap (Sat. Jan 16th). Hopefully this swap will be just as successful.

Last edited:
For those who have never been to any of our swaps we have plenty of room.

091509039.jpg

Last edited:
We have a date change for this swap as I just found out that the Inverness Central Florida Breeders Association are having their annual poultry show on November 13th, so we have changed ours to Nov.20th.

Last edited:
I plan to be there as well.

I'll be bringing White Midget turkeys hatched on June 20th and likely some surplus roosters as well as used egg cartons for folks that need them.

picsay-1288491671.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom