1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Saturday Night Special treat!!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by earnhardtlvr, May 14, 2011.

1. earnhardtlvr

earnhardtlvr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2011
    Hagerstown, MD
    The DH made the girlies a treat tonight! [​IMG] He mixed eggs, oats, and yogurt! [​IMG] All of their favorite treats (besides crickets [​IMG] )! Wow...put the food in and RUN [​IMG] b4 u lose a finger![​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. scratch'n'peck

scratch'n'peck Overrun With Chickens

Oct 31, 2008
    West Michigan
    My Coop
    Lucky girls!

3. mrszlopez

mrszlopez Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2009
    Jackson,NJ
    yummy ! they are lucky [​IMG]

4. earnhardtlvr

Mar 25, 2011
    Hagerstown, MD
    Yes they r lucky girlies!! [​IMG] It took them about 5 mins to clean their plate!

5. okieinalaska

okieinalaska Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2009
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    hahaha, I know what you mean. I chop up a hardboiled egg and mix in yogurt and their mash or pellets depending on age and they love it. It's hilarious to see them grab a big piece and start running and everyone starts chasing them.

6. earnhardtlvr

Mar 25, 2011
    Hagerstown, MD
    Quote:Exactly! DH tries to mash it up as small as possible, but if some1 finds a chunk...off they go! Peep, [​IMG] peep, [​IMG] peep! [​IMG] Silly little fuzz butts! [​IMG] If they would just take it and eat it! Noooooooo, let's broadcast it to the other 28 chicks that I think I have something special!! [​IMG]

7. okieinalaska

okieinalaska Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2009
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    I know and they can't seem to eat and run either. Then I wonder why everyone chases the one while there is a whole plate full they could be eating, LOL.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by