!@$#%@#$% Save me... Dog Gas...

SterlingAcres

Songster
11 Years
Apr 17, 2008
Poconos, PA
My dog's are farting up a storm. It smells so bad in my living room that I want to stand outside in 20 degree weather for FRESH air. It there anything I can give them to stop the gas?
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif

How about put the dogs outside in the 20 degree weather? Or at least the garage?
smile.png

Seriously, though, there is probably something in their diet that is contributing to the gas.

They eat Purina Dog Chow. Have eaten it for the last 2 years with no problems. They have a few episodes a week lately where they stink to high h*ll.

ETA-- they haven't eaten anything different that I know of.
hu.gif

Last edited:
try boiling half of an onion and after it cools give it to them to drink, usually after about 1 hour whatever is giving them the gas will pass and it won't be so bad:

OMG mine too!!! My older dobe is 8 and we have tried every kind of food that we could and what the vet recommended....there is simply to cure for my dogs severe case of stanky butt!
lau.gif
It gets really bad when both are going at it..you always know when the younger one does it because he will turn around and look at his butt!!! HA!!!

I wanted to add that it was EXTRA bad when they had gotten into the est of rotten goose eggs!!!

Last edited:
Good luck with it! My mini dachshund is about all I can take! I can't imagine more than one!
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom