1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

saw the coolest chicken coop on HGTV today!

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by wendy, Jul 23, 2007.

1. wendy

wendy On the Hill

Jun 14, 2007
    central louisiana
    hi BYC's i was watching HGTV 6CST and on the show Look What I Did this lady showed her (Jean Benelli built a chicken coop incorporating her love of color, pageantry and the drama of religious artwork.) chicken coop that looks like a chapel! it was so cute! i went to there website to try to send the link but there was nothing there but a descrtiption. the show airs again in sept. to show this particular chicken coop. it has stained glass windows and a steeple! and she has the inside ceiling painted blue and has stars on it! it is really awesome! if you get a chance look on HGTV 's website and check out the next show in Sept. i can't do it justice by just describing it.
    but i thought it was neat to see chickens on there! anyway, sorry to go on!

2. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    I didn't see it but my daddy, knowing that I'm a chicken freak, called me to tell me all about it. He said it was pretty cool.

3. BeckyLa

BeckyLa Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    N. Louisiana
  4. wendy

wendy On the Hill

Jun 14, 2007
    central louisiana
    Quote:oh cool becky! that is it!!!!!!!! how did you do that? i tried looking up her name and chapel [​IMG]
    i hope everyone gets to look at it. i don't know how much it cost her to do it but it is to awesome~~~[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

HOLY, and I DO mean HOLY CHICKEN COOPS!! WOW, those are really nice. I wold not want my chickens to dirty them up! LOL

6. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    What a cool coop but, yikes! That looks $$$$$$!! It's very pretty, but I can't imagine wanting to keep my girls in that, they are too messy!!

7. sillygoose4ever

sillygoose4ever Out Of The Brooder

Mar 31, 2007
    Central Wisconsin
    thats awsome. must clean it every day

8. TransplantedTexan

TransplantedTexan Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2007
    Bear Creek, Wi
    That's freakin insane. It's cool, but like Angie said, I wouldn't want my poopy chickens in it.
    Now, screen instead of chicken wire and it would made a dang fine bug free outdoor sitting room to have cocktails and watch the sunset in.

9. psimek

psimek Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2007
    Wow! After looking at that, I see I am not as chicken addicted as I thought I was![​IMG]

10. blossom hen

blossom hen Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2007
    NE Tx
    Quote:[​IMG] I agree!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by