Saxony X Silver Appleyard Ducklings

NovaChooks

Chirping
Jun 24, 2019
Hi!

I'm going to be picking up 4 newly hatched ducklings on saturday from a farmer that are a cross between Saxony and Silver Appleyard. Does anyone have this mix or know what they may look like/what their temperament might be like when they reach adulthood?

Also do these breeds require any special feeding instructions ?

We have everything we need for them (suitable cage,bedding,heat lamp, water source etc) but i want to make sure they get what the breeds require. Thanks!
ducks.jpg

Let me see if I can find some pictures of my Pastel x Silver Appleyard Calls, I would *assume* that would look similar to a Saxony x SA cross.

Hi!

I'm going to be picking up 4 newly hatched ducklings on saturday from a farmer that are a cross between Saxony and Silver Appleyard. Does anyone have this mix or know what they may look like/what their temperament might be like when they reach adulthood?

We have everything we need for them (suitable cage,bedding,heat lamp, water source etc) but i want to make sure they get what the breeds require. Thanks! View attachment 2256624
I would love to see what your ducklings grew up to look like f you would please post a picture. Ty

Hi!

We have everything we need for them (suitable cage,bedding,heat lamp, water source etc) but i want to make sure they get what the breeds require. Thanks! View attachment 2256624
Could you please post a picture of your grown ducklings? 😊 Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom