Saying Goobye to my Beloved Bantam Rooster Blue

Orpingtonlover

In the Brooder
12 Years
Apr 10, 2007
Hey everyone i come to you tonight on a very sad note i went out to close up my coop for the night and noticed one of my rooster attacking my other one he face was so badly mangled i had to put him down he was my main man i will miss him dearly here is a picture:( it really breaks my heart.

203066103O676678345.jpg

goodbye my friend:(

Thank you so much and im sorry my brother told me to get over it because he was just a chicken but to me my chickens are much more then that there my passion and when they die it truly kills me.

OH MY! I am sooooo very sorry for you losses....Orpington, and Speckled. :aww

I just lost my Golden Retriever last week...he was 13. UGH what a terrible feeling...ANY PET! They are our babies!! Just know.....they had a great life with you, and they know they were loved. Again, im so very sorry.

I agree. I'm so sorry for your losses.
I too just experienced a loss right around X-mas time. My cat that was 21 died. I had him his whole life. It seems like yesterday he was a little gray powder puff.
It's so hard when our beloved pets die.

Oh, Orpingtonlover, I'm so sorry for your loss. :aww
speckledhen, my heart goes out to you too.
hugs.gif

It is so hard to loose a loyal friend, but remember love does not die. May you each find peace with the happy memories of your pets.

My heart goes out to you both. I'm so sorry for your losses. I lost a pet recently, too, and I know- you just ache for them. Just take comfort in the fact that you gave your much loved friends a wonderful life while they were here with you.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom