Saying Hi!! OCALA FLORIDA

Bow-Tie-Acres

In the Brooder
10 Years
Mar 14, 2009
Ocala
I wanted to introduce myself and my family.

I am Sandy and I am married to Wil we have 4 boys and another on the way. My sister Ashley is also a major part of our family.

We have had chickens before and my boys all love them. We enjoy raising RIR's and have worked hard to get a flock back together after moving away and having to sell all our loved chickens. This new flock is spoiled as they have a fully covered avaisry and they do not have to worry too much about being food for some bigger animal.

We love our animals as we not only have the chickens but I Sandy loves Ducks...Muscovy and Pekin are my faveorites and I am hoping to becom a major contributor to the BYC. Last summer I had to help my ducklings hatch because they were so large compared to their eggs and if I had not..which I did not really want to help them our of their shells I think they would have perished. On a sad note a Hawk or other animal got them all within 5 days of their births. This is why we have built a more secure shelter and are completeling coverings for all our animals.

We also have pigs, dogs, cats, and rabbits and turkeys. My boys are natural farmers and they are caring when it comes to all our animals.

On a side not if anyone in the Ocala area has white turkey abies I am in need of some....we lost two before the covering was complete. Just send me a message and I will get back to you.
Thank you for a wonderful time at the first swap I went to I look forward to many more.
Sandy

Welcome from Center, Texas!

I used to live not too far from you. Orange Park, FL. Loved it! But, Texas has always been my home.

Best of luck and happy bycing!

welcome-byc.gif
from Washington State.

Imp

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome from Lake City, FLorida
Every month we have a swap/sale/trade somewhere around the area. Check topic Chickenstock and you'll see the thread for North Central Florida Swap. The next one is April 18th in Bushnell...They are lots of fun
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom