Scam chicken coop sales

KimoVirg

Hatching
Apr 16, 2021
So I keep getting this ad for what looks like the same coop another company sells. But this outfit Furuisx shows one for just over $55. The other company sells them for almost $900.
The thing is, I wrote to the company to inquire and did get a response.
But, they asked for an order number, maybe misunderstanding. I wrote back and inserted these two screen shot to see what they have to say about it.
I'll have to see if they replay soon.
There are so many scam ads on Facebook, that when a legit company comes up, it's hard to trust them.
I'm pretty sure this is a scam and will play it out to see.
I saw a post where someone else paid like $500 for one that never came.
A lot of these scams don't ask for much money, but since they don't get shut down, they still make money from people thinking it's not too much money, I'll chance it.
I'll update in a few days in this.
Screenshot_20210416-220045.png
Screenshot_20210416-215958.png

The Eglu cube works really well at keeping predators out, that’s why is costs so much. There is no way you would be able to get it that cheap. Though I’ll give them the benefit of doubt and say that it might be second hand, and that’s why it’s so cheap. But if it is second hand you may need to buy clips from Omlet as they can easily break. I hope you didn’t get scammed, but I guess we’ll wait and see.

The ad does say "Based on the same revolutionary technology as the original Omlet Classic plastic chicken coop", so they are not claiming it's an Omlet. No telling what you may get or even if anything.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210416-213832.jpg
    Screenshot_20210416-213832.jpg
    369.4 KB · Views: 26
I'm thinking it's a Chinese company that will "get the money" from the shipping charge or the scam is to get your contact info before you back out after seeing the shipping charge.
Clue:
write us an email with the title of your order number, and describe us the details what can we help you, would safe a lot of time.

Working Time: Monday - Friday, 8:30AM - 18:00PM

Back
Top Bottom