scary moment

Kesta

Pie Crust Malfunction
11 Years
Jul 31, 2008
houston tx
my brother in law is visiting us to escape hurricane gustav and his chow attacked the chickens and me!first me i was simply moving his food and he attacked my legs he scratched em up but didnt break skin and i got away pretty quick. he couldnt chase me because he was tied to a tree and i cleand off the scratching with some anti biotic ointment. then he also bit my moms hand for no good reason and bit her pretty bad. luckily shes a trained medical professional and was able to doctor herself. then maybe 20 minutes later he managed to break his collar and go after the chickens . they got away unscathed . that dog is now tied to the tree with a steel cable and got a good punch from my brother in law. he hasnt misbehaved since. if you are wondering yes the dog had all its shots

I am glad that everything/one is OK. I just want to point out that the dog is probably on edge because everyone else is on edge about the hurricane and strange living conditions. He is in a strange place and a strange person moved his food. I do not know the dog and how he has been trained/treated. I just wanted to point out that the dog is probably under at least as much stress as everyone else and should probably be treated as such.

I was going to say that as well. The change wouldnt only be stressful for his owners.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom