1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

scary painting!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by lovesduckies, Aug 4, 2010.

1. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    do you guys remember the discussion we had in the family life section about the scary stuff. the OP's son was scared of his room and we all started with our story's and i told you guys about the painting that my grandparents have and it scares me?? well i took a pic of it when i was at their house today. i had to upload on facebook and i got 3 comments (one from my brother) saying the painting is scary. i think my grandma thinks i posted the pic cuz i like it LOL. my brother said why would you post such a horror on facebook? LOL here is the pic.

[​IMG]

sooo creeeeeeeeeeeeepy

2. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess 10 Years

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    [​IMG]

3. Godsgrl

Godsgrl Ostrich wrangler

Aug 27, 2007
    at the zoo usually
    my kids (12 and 17) said it's scary. It's rather....odd

4. I think it's eerily awesome! I'd totally hang that thing on my wall. Then again, my living room is decorated with things like a giant cleaver, the life masks of Bela Lugosi, Boris Karloff and Vincent Price, and a jar full of severed fingers. Well, they're fake fingers.

5. Debbi

Debbi Crowing

May 2, 2010
    Missouri
    I don't find it scary, it's just HIDIEOUS! [​IMG] Now the ones that really freak me out are those "Moppet" paintings. You know, from the 60s, the children with the huge black eyes?? Those things are positively possessed!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. purr

purr Songster

Apr 30, 2008
    east freetown, ma
    Quote:OH , I used to have those all over my bedroom I wish I could find those again, I just might have to do some up for the grandchildren!
    But seriously that Bunny painting is just wrong,creepy wrong!

7. chicken_china_mom

chicken_china_mom Crazy for Cochins

Apr 24, 2009
    Tab, Indiana
    That's creepy. No way I'd hang that on my walls!

8. Hollywood Chickens

Hollywood Chickens Songster

Mar 12, 2009
    Florida
    not really scary but definitely creepy!!

9. chicken_china_mom

chicken_china_mom Crazy for Cochins

Apr 24, 2009
    Tab, Indiana
    I showed it to my older daughter. She agrees, it's creepy.

10. Tala

Tala Flock Mistress

What is that thing SUPPOSED to be???? It looks kindof like the cat in the hat, with rabbit ears and no hat.
    No way I'd ever put that in my house, it's hidious and creepy!!!!
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: