school stinks...

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Telamon, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Telamon

Telamon Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2010
    I have no idea.
    does anyone agree? [​IMG]

2. chickenbarn-gal

chickenbarn-gal Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2010
    Michigan
    .... Lol.... OH YEAH! HERES A JOKE ABOUT MISSING A CLASS IN SCHOOL!!! -

One time timmy was skipping a class in school. He was walking around in the empty hall, when all of a sudden the principle shows up. With a stern look on her face she said.. "Which class are you skipping now!!!" "Er, um. see like. ya know, because like yer. yah, i mean. like yeah you know. and she dared me too, like yeah, um sort - uh. but ye. eee" He said... then with a fast reply she said - "It was language wasn't it?

3. Telamon

May 31, 2010
    I have no idea.
    Quote:XD

4. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    Are you kidding? School is AWESOME! [​IMG] I can't wait to go back in four days!

5. crazyaboutchickens

crazyaboutchickens Live Long And Prosper

Apr 10, 2010
    Nowhere/Everywhere
    Quote:i second that!

6. downstownlady

downstownlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    Conroe, TX
    I'm sorry...I used to think school sucked, but then I became a parent...now I only think it sucks when it is out for holiday's and breaks!!!

7. animalloverabh

animalloverabh Allons-y, Alonso

it kinda stinks, cos your away from your pets for most ofthe day and you have to sit a whole hour in maths and peeps bully you cos you like ducks. but its somewhere to go i guess lol

8. Telamon

May 31, 2010
    I have no idea.
    Quote:same thing with me, i hate math, it's really easy, but it's SOOO boring!

9. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    Quote:same thing with me, i hate math, it's really easy, but it's SOOO boring!

Math is the only thing that sorta challenges me in school, which is why I like it.

10. GlitterKitty

GlitterKitty Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2009
    I hate hate hate and hate school [​IMG] But I think after I get past the first week of highschool and on the days with no speeches, I'll like it better [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by