school

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by bella1210, Jul 29, 2011.

1. bella1210

bella1210 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    ct
    i am starting school in about a month and was wondering who is happy about going back and who is not and why i am happy because i have been not having that much fun this summer and wanted to go see my friends

2. Lisa202

Lisa202 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2010
    Long Island NY
    I used to look forward to school too (a hundred years ago). New clothes, new school supplies...but I was always changing schools, so I rarely had friends to look forward to going back too. I was always the new kid, and incredibly shy, so I hated that part.

You have a whole month of summer left. You should think up some things you really enjoy doing...or take up a new hobby and don't rush the summer away. Sept will come soon enough.

3. bella1210

Jul 10, 2010
    ct
    Quote:i go back the 31st of august

4. Jane Jill Jack

Jane Jill Jack Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2010
    Aaah, I dread that first day of school! Homework, sitting and listening to the teacher all day behind a desk, sleepless nights, naaah. I'm going to enjoy my last third of the summer break and try not thinking about school at all! (Oh, except for my summer homewok I still haven't done.)[​IMG]

5. Godsgrl

Godsgrl Ostrich wrangler

Aug 27, 2007
    at the zoo usually
    Quote:We start back on Monday! As a mom, I'm looking forward to it, get these kids out of the house!! Please. [​IMG]

6. bella1210

Jul 10, 2010
    ct
    Quote:We start back on Monday! As a mom, I'm looking forward to it, get these kids out of the house!! Please. [​IMG]

i start back up on wensday

7. Sword

Sword Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 27, 2010
    Mundelein
    I always dreaded the first day of school. I still do now that I'm in college. It got better when I started homeschooling, but to me school just meant being told to sit still and be quiet all day, two things I haven't mastered to this day (I'll never have an office job I guess) and since I was an antisocial little nerd, I didn't have friends to look forward to seeing. Plus, I thought the lessons were really boring and didn't like being packed into one place with so many other kids ( I was a brat [​IMG] )

Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
  8. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    Although I'm still doing school throughout the summer (Just 3 days per week, though), I'm looking forward to starting it up for full time soon. It'll give me something to do. However, I've had a case of "Summer Lethargy" lately, so I really don't want to do anything school related until the middle of August.

9. bella1210

Jul 10, 2010
    ct
    Quote:i do not like school because of homework and all of the other things you said to all i want to do is see my friend

Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
  10. Jane Jill Jack

Jane Jill Jack Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2010
    I get to see my friends even when school ends. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by