Scooter photos from today-identity crisis

PlumTuckered

Crowing
15 Years
Jun 27, 2007
Arkansas
We thought Scooter was a boy, however in the last few days Scooter has quacked a few times when startled. I thought only the hens quacked when startled.
I took a bunch of shots of Scooter today, what do Ya'll think?

The sounds that Scooter normally makes are a trilly whistle sound, very pretty, I was shocked to hear the quacks LOL

Michelle

aweeee scooter is soooooooo cute. i vote girl
smile.png

I was hoping you'd see the photos :) Scooter is such a character and I fall in love more everyday. How's your sweet Gal doing?

Michelle

i've been waiting for you to post pictures!!!!!! lol

she is a little stinker. she thinks she is the queen of her pen. it's funny to watch her. she LOVES worms but only if they are store bought. she will not eat worms from the yard
roll.png
she's so pretty and spoiled and she knows it. we got them fish awhile back and she ate them before anyone else could. she starts going insane right after i change the water in her pool. she's a nutcase. she only comes to me when i have worms.

Quote:
Gotta love those little stinkers!! Scooter is the calmest of all my ducks. I love watching Scooter fly, talk about graceful...wow! I haven't bought fish or worms for my ducks yet, they eat the fish in our pond during the day and any worms they find on in the yard and their pen. My husband used to watch Scooter until the caruncle came out, now he just says "ugly duck and stays away from the pen" , I told Scooter that Daddy didn't know a beautiful duck when he saw one ;-) I am SOOO hooked on 'scovies and do plan to get myself some more one day. Oh and Scooter's new trick, to fly up on the fence of the pen about ten minutes before bedtime, I'll walk to the pen, put my hand up and Scooter steps onto my hand LOL
love.gif

Michelle

Quote:
Gotta love those little stinkers!! Scooter is the calmest of all my ducks. I love watching Scooter fly, talk about graceful...wow! I haven't bought fish or worms for my ducks yet, they eat the fish in our pond during the day and any worms they find on in the yard and their pen. My husband used to watch Scooter until the caruncle came out, now he just says "ugly duck and stays away from the pen" , I told Scooter that Daddy didn't know a beautiful duck when he saw one ;-) I am SOOO hooked on 'scovies and do plan to get myself some more one day. Oh and Scooter's new trick, to fly up on the fence of the pen about ten minutes before bedtime, I'll walk to the pen, put my hand up and Scooter steps onto my hand LOL
love.gif

Michelle

aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how cute is scooter!!!!!!! my momma duck used to hang out on my arm when she was nice and inside lol now she's outside and has been a brooder monster duck LOL mine fly too but they crash when they land HAHAHA i have mentally challenged birds. haha. scooter has crauncles? alicia has none. she has the nobbin thing on the start of her bill and so does quackers my momma duck and momma duck has like the start of crauncles around her eyes but duckie is the only crauncled duck. my dad sayd what the heck do you have gum stuck to your face lol. he doesn't like crauncles either. but duckie is the most well-behaved drake. i flood the backyard for my duckies and they dabble in the water. duckie doesn't when i'm out there. he sits by the fence and hisses or plays peek a boo lol. when i let him out he follows me around.

Back
Top Bottom