SCORE!!! Free chicks!!

FarmerGrant011

Songster
8 Years
May 25, 2011
Sugar Land, TX
Ahhh, I love being in FFA. My teacher knows of me having pet chickens and was like "Hey Grant! Some lady called me this morning asking if I wanted these four pullets (because where she lived it is illegal)... So I am gonna give you her number and then you can pick them up and keep them!" I was like
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
lol. I don't know what I am going to do, since the legal limit is 10 in my area and I already have 5 chickens. But I have three copper maran chicks and one is a pullet (the other roos
he.gif
he.gif
) and I plan on keeping her. And I put 6 eggs in the incubator for fertility rates so I can start selling eggs and chicks on here!
thumbsup.gif
And on top of this... My mom doesn't even know about the eggs in the incubator, or the 4 chicks... But I told her I was going to raise meat birds (I crossed my pure cornish with my polish roo for two eggs and they are in the incubator with my pure polish eggs), so maybe that will be my excuse for these new birds lol. But I just wanted to tell you how excited I am.. Now watch me end up with some diseased fill ugly mutt looking chickens
lau.gif

Grant

Last edited:
Just remember to quarantine. And enjoy those birds! Good luck.

Congrats on scoring the free chicks, I hope they turn out to be nice additions to your flock.
smile.png

Hope the incubator provides some nice birds for you too.

Robin

Back
Top Bottom