Score!!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by KatieBugg, Jan 3, 2011.

1. KatieBugg

KatieBugg Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 21, 2010
    Holts Summit, MO
    Well I picked up 2 dozen LF eggs this morning, 10 of which were pretty green/blue. My eggs were actually layed yesterday afternoon and this morning, so they are extremely fresh. they were set in the Uglybator at 11am this morning!! The uglybator has been humming along very steady temps and I had got the humidty all figured out this past 10 days so I know what the bator does, now lets pray it does the same with the eggs in it [​IMG]

These are a barnyard mix with the roos being the following: Brown Leghorn, BR, Americauna
    Hens: BO, BR, RIR, Delaware, Black Star & Americauna

All the adults are full blooded expect the Black stars, so I should have a really fun mix here at hatch, and the adults are beautiful very healthy birds, so I am thrilled!

2. HorseFeatherz NV

HorseFeatherz NV Eggink Chickens

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ok, three weeks - pictures! [​IMG]

3. KatieBugg

Dec 21, 2010
    Holts Summit, MO
    Quote:I am hoping to catch some hatching action on video!

4. Ms.FuzzyButts

Ms.FuzzyButts Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2009
    North Alabama
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Hatching vibes headed your way....

5. DMSrabbit

DMSrabbit Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2010
    Portland, OR
    i Have some Turkens and Silkies due tomorrow!! One is already pipping!! It should be fun to watch them all hatch! good luck with your hatch!!

6. KatieBugg

Dec 21, 2010
    Holts Summit, MO
    Quote:I hope everthing goes perfect for you, I would be on pins & needles! Please post pics of the new babies!

I started really questioning everything I have done so far to make sure I give the babies the best chance possible. Definately going to be writing everything down, so I can go back and so what to leave or improve.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by