1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Scovy Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by txcarl1258, Oct 12, 2011.

1. txcarl1258

txcarl1258 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2010
    Pleasanton
    Hey Everyone,
    I know it is getting late in the year, but I was wondering if any of you had any extra scovy hatching eggs? I am looking for Blue, Chocolate, Lavender, or really just anything besides white. I already have 8 and unfortunately I ended up with 5 boys and 3 girls so some of the boys are going to the freezer. Either message me or reply with the amount of eggs, colors, and price. Thanks!

2. learycow

learycow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    Mine are done laying for the year, but I have a bunch for sale if you are looking to buy some birds.
    I have some that are 2 months old, solid and pied in most colors, chocolates, black, lavender (I know you don't want white, but I have some white with black heads if interested).
    I also have some adults, hens and drakes. These are 4-5 months old. The hens are blue pied and blue fawn. The drakes are blue, blue pied, black, and blue fawn.

I also have a hen sitting on eggs due to hatch any day now. The last clutch I got from her had chocolates, lavender, black, and white (some solid, some pied). She also is barred so there's a chance there will be some barred babies in there.

If you are interested you can let me know [​IMG]

3. txcarl1258

txcarl1258 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2010
    Pleasanton
    I would love some started birds, but I am on the other side of the county from you. Thanks for the reply, but shipping costs would eat me alive! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by