Scrapbooker's Supplies Swap!

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by GracefulBantams, Jul 8, 2010.

1. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    BYC Disclaimer: This swap is not endorsed by BYC (owner, website, staff, etc.). The BYC Staff is not responsible and will not mediate if something goes "wrong" or a deal goes "bad". If you choose to participate in a swap, it is best to know who you are swapping with and not to swap more than you can afford to lose.
    The BYC Staff is sensitive because some past swaps have not worked out. We want our members to feel comfortable having fun with these and other social interactions, but please keep in mind that there were issues with some organizers and swappers not following through on their commitments in the past.

Welcome to the Scrapbooker's Supplies Swap!
    Please be serious about going through with your part of the swap, if you are decide to sign up.

1. Entry deadline is 7-31-10, the last day of July
    2. MSRP on swapped item must be $10 or more, not including shipping costs. (If you choose to be "generous" in your gift giving, do it with the understanding that your swap partner may only send the minimum. Please don't be offended; they still met the requirements!)
    3. Each person is responsible for the safe packing of and payment for shipping the item leaving their house.
    4. Gifts must be mailed by by 8-14-10, two weeks after the entry deadline.
    5. You must get a delivery conformation for your package and send the number to me.
    6. Please post when you have received your gift, and take a picture if you like!
    7. You may participate in this swap up to two different times, but you have to let me know in your email if you want to swap twice.
    8. You may post some items that you would "like" to receive, so your swap partner can try to send your favorite thing!
    9. You must have been a member of BYC for 6 or more months to join in this swap, OR have participated in another BYC swap and have a good feedback from it.

Now, that you are ready to join [​IMG] Post on this thread that you would like to be included in this swap, and then use the link under my avatar picture to email me with the following information:
    BYC Name:
    Shipping Name:
    Address: (Street or P.O.Box, City, State, Zip Code)
    Email:

If you cannot get your gift out on time please let me know and I will pass the information. I will try my best to make everyone happy.

Participants include:
    GracefulBantams (2)

2. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Anyone? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by