Scrapbooking stickers THOUSANDS of them!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Florida chick, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    I have thousands, yes thousands of packs of brand new scrapbooking stickers, letters, puffy stickers, shakers, Halloween, Thanksgiving, XMAS, NEw baby it goes on and on! If you have a specific one theme or time of year let me know and I can take pics.
    All stickers and embelloshments are $1!
    EVERYTHING $1 EACH!
    Even the $6 and $8 packs..... I REALLY need some $ for the Holidays.
    Paypal and I can do up to 60 packs of stickers in 1 Priority flat rate \\

2. derby

derby Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2008
    Boonsboro, MD
    Do you have anything that would be related to The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe?

Derby

3. Florida chick

Jan 19, 2008
    Here are a few pics, I also have the lettering in about every color possible! Remember only $1 PER package of stickers, Die cute or embellishments! I paid alot more for most of these! Most stickers are puffy, or filled or 3-D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 21, 2008
  4. Florida chick

Jan 19, 2008
    Sorry Derby,
    I don't have any specifically for the Lion,Witch and the Wardrobe... Many I am sure you could use, for the colors of letters and different shapes etc.... What are some specific things your looking for?

5. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I would love some! I am sending you a PM [​IMG]

6. cherrychicken

cherrychicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2008
    Santa Fe, New Mexico
    cool!
    any pics of the christmas ones?

7. Florida chick

Jan 19, 2008
    Here you go Graceful Bantams. [​IMG] There are 20 packets If your interested in this lot IT will be $20 plus $4.75 for a Flat rate envelope.
    thank you [email protected] is my Paypal [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Florida chick

Jan 19, 2008
    Cherry Chicken, sorry I only have 6 packs left on Xmas.... Is there anything else you like? Travel? Beach? Baby? [​IMG]

9. Run-A-Muck Ranch

Run-A-Muck Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Hello....Not sure if I am too late on this or not, but how about military(army), 4-H, rabbits, chickens(of course), pigs, horses, sheep, goats you know the basic farm setting stuff, volleyball, softball, school related packets.... I know it's A LOT that I listed, but need to start working on books again, and really am getting to lazy to go out anymore....Would rather stay home and be with the animals here on our farm, then be around the animals in the stores most of the times...hahha At least here if I get kicked, bit or hit by something I know 99% it was my own fault, unlike the craziness that goes on in stores...Cabbage Patch Doll Craze come to my mind..ahahhaha

But to get back on track....if you have anything like what I listed I would be interested in seeing...Do you have a website with your scrapbooking stuff for sale on it or just pictures you posted here???
    Shawna

10. Florida chick

Jan 19, 2008
    Sorry Run a muck, I sold most on a huge lot to pay for the rescue horses hay. [​IMG] Prices went up this year like crazy!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by