SE Missouri: Shihtzu-Lhasa Apso puppies ( Pictures posted)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kuntrycritters, Aug 5, 2008.

1. kuntrycritters

kuntrycritters Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2007
    NE Arkansas
    I have a litter of Shihtzu-Lhasa Apso (SHI-APSO) puppies for sale. They were born July 29. They will be ready to go September 30. The daddy is registered Shihtzu, and mom is fullblooded Lhasa Apso. I have both parents. Puppies are ADORABLE!!! It is going to be hard letting ANY of them go.

Right now I have a male and Female still available.

Here's pictures of them at one week old ( 8/5/08 ). I will post a picture of mom and dad at the bottom of post.

I am asking $100 each or trade????

Puppies ONE WEEK OLD:

Available Female:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Available Male:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SOLD FEMALE:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The one I am keeping:
    [​IMG]

Here is daddy:
    [​IMG]

Here is momma: ( She just came in from outside, so she was hot! ) She needs to be groomed, bad, but will wait a couple weeks till puppies are a little older.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 6, 2008
  2. priszilla

priszilla Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2008
    easley sc
    I love the one with its tongue out- they are so adorable!! good thing I am so far away- [​IMG]

3. kuntrycritters

Feb 2, 2007
    NE Arkansas
    Thank you.

I thought the tongue sticking out was cute too... [​IMG] It is so hard to decide for sure which one I want to keep. ( good thing that one has already sold ).

I would keep them all, but dont think my DH would like the idea of MORE housedogs all the time.

4. kuntrycritters

Feb 2, 2007
    NE Arkansas
    I only have one little girl left. If interested, just reply here or send me a PM

Thanks [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by