Sears Farm Master Incubator

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by dbcooper02, Oct 12, 2011.

1. dbcooper02

dbcooper02 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2007
    SW Washington
  2. Hammond Egger

Hammond Egger Out Of The Brooder

Sep 27, 2011
    I wonder if there was an optional egg turner available for it.

3. Oregon Blues

Oregon Blues Overrun With Chickens

Apr 14, 2011
    Central Oregon
    I want it!

I'd be willing to drive to get it, but that's a bit too far for me. I keep hoping I'll find one a little closer.

4. dbcooper02

dbcooper02 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2007
    SW Washington
    Each egg tray has a turning aparatus. You can kind of see it in the 8th picture down. The drawer has cross pieces and a sliding bottom. You have to manually operate it, but it does a whole tray of eggs with one motion.

5. mstricer

mstricer Overrun With Chickens

Feb 12, 2009
    Ohio
    I have that same one except it looks better then mine, mine was in a barn and needs some TLC I paid 175$ for mine. It has 4 trays and can do over 200 eggs. The drawer you are talking about is the egg tray and the way it turns the eggs is with a slide motion, you pull it out slowly for the first turn then you push it in for the next, that way you don't forget which way you turned it. It uses a wafer style thermostat which is great because you can order them. (Or go to Meyer hatchery) It has a fan. The on in the picture appears to be a different model but still has only for trays. The lady I bought it off of stated all eggs she set always hatched unless they were infertile. These are great finds. I found mine at a farm auction, so it pays to go to these and ask around, thats how I got mine.
    Michele

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by