1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Season Finale of ER--bokbok alert! Spoiler alert, too!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by BearSwampChick, May 20, 2008.

1. BearSwampChick

BearSwampChick Chicken Sensei

Jan 10, 2008
    Marysville, OH
    I finally got around to watching the season finale of ER last night and guess what, there was a guy carrying a barred rock under his arm in the waiting area! That was really cool! It was in the last 15 minutes or so. Also, for all you ER fans, who do you think got killed in the explosion? Abby, Sam or Greg? I think it was Abby. I heard Maura Tierney is leaving the show this season and next year will be their last season. I have never missed an episode!

Susan

2. Run-A-Muck Ranch

Run-A-Muck Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

I love ER....

I seen the chicken on there too....The week before that there were kittens in the ER....

I have watched it from the very beginning.

I really haven't got a clue as to who it could be...

I did figure something like that was going to happen though, but didn't expect it to end right there. So now it's wait and wait and wait until the new season starts back up.....

3. BearSwampChick

Jan 10, 2008
    Marysville, OH
    I know! I hate cliffhangers! [​IMG]

4. chickflick

chickflick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 10, 2007
    Dimondale
    I love ER! I hate all these cliff hangers, tho! It's a long summer waiting for the shows to start again, and then most times you forget what the cliff hanger was!!

5. Ericasl

Ericasl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2008
    The Dalles OR
    I know I have watched forever, then chicken was great. I do not think anyone got blown up guess we will have to wait ALL summer to find out.

6. BearSwampChick

Jan 10, 2008
    Marysville, OH
    Quote:I bet you're right. They just like to freak us out like that! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by