Sebastapol hatching eggs - for immediate pickup in Fort Worth Texas $5.00 per egg or goslings

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by Hennypen, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Hennypen

Hennypen Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2009
    I can ship Sebastapol goose eggs but because I only have one pair not many eggs can be shipped at a time. (usually only two or three per shipment) Shipping will be $20. by two day priority mail. I pack very good but can not guarantee the eggs will be good upon arrival. I do NOT mark the package with anything but "fragile".

I have 5 eggs ready to go ASAP for pickup as one of these eggs was laid 7 days ago. It will need to start incubation tomorrow (Sunday 12-28-14).
    The first five eggs are in the incubator and all are fertile and developing.

If you are interested in goslings, please contact me and I'll put you on a wait list or I can do custom hatch with a non refundable $25 down payment. Gosling prices depend on age when picked up or shipped. The younger they are the cheaper they will be.

One day old - one week old - $10each / no shipping
    One week - two weeks old - $20 each / no shipping
    Two weeks - 1 month old - $50 each / no shipping
    1 month or older - $50 each / airline shipping ONLY on United airline $125 for a small carrier or if a larger carrier is needed buyer will pay for the larger carrier +100 for shipping on United airline. This is a VERY good way to ship birds! I will NOT ship via USPS.

2. Hennypen

Hennypen Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2009
    These 5 eggs are sold and one person is on the waitlist. I'll post more as they come available.

3. darkbluespace

darkbluespace Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2014
    Portland Oregon
    I would be interested if you have any eggs to mail! Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by