1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Sebastopol and Sebastopol/Dewlap toulouse mix flock and Silver Appleyard ducks in NE/IA (Omaha area)

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by greenacresinNE, Sep 22, 2012.

1. greenacresinNE

greenacresinNE Out Of The Brooder

May 10, 2010
    Papillion, NE
    I am moving out of state and need to re-home my wonderful geese. I have a pure Sebastopol splash gander, and 2 Dewlap Toulouse/Sebastopol mix young geese -- I think they are female but they are this Spring's goslings, so haven't laid eggs yet to confirm. I also have a standard Toulouse female. I would like to rehome them as a flock for 100 dollars for everyone. They are friendly, no chasing or nasty behavior. All are unrelated, so can be bred. The Silver Appleyard ducks are full sized, not bantam. There are 5 hens and 2 drakes, excellent layers. I would like to sell the whole flock for 100 dollars.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
  2. theron

theron Theron's Fowl Farm

Nov 15, 2009
    Midland, MI
    Wish I was closer. In love with the curly gander

3. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    I sure wish you could ship! I'd love to give your lovely ducks and geese a home.

~ Aspen

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by