1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Sebastopol Eggs? will pay $$$ want to hatch>

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by oasis, Jun 24, 2008.

1. oasis

oasis New Egg

Jun 24, 2008
    california desert
    I really really want a sebastopol, even just one [​IMG]... I live in california and dont know any friends that have them. I want to buy chicks but dont want them to have to go thru shipping torment. As most breeders live to far away that have them.I am willing to put a deposit and wait. please let me know if anyone can help me out in getting some.[​IMG]

2. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    I have some older goslings for sale. I am in WA, so they would have to be shipped, but it would probably be an overnight trip which isn't too bad for them.

PM me if you are interested.

3. LinckHillPoultry

LinckHillPoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Oasis, I don't know if you have been informed, but sebastopols, unlike other geese, have a very limited laying season... therefore for mostly everyone, they are done laying. You'd be very hard-pressed to find any eggs for the rest of the year, so that would leave you with the options of getting goslings, yearlings, or just waiting until next year.

Sorry

4. peachick

peachick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    [​IMG]
    "Jean
    AMERAUCANA POLICE "

AHAHAHAH

OK Officer, I need to take some photos for you. My blue Ameracauna chicks are BEAUTIFUL. and the Wheatens that I got from you are just as beautiful!!! AND THANK YOU THANK YOU TAHNK YOU for only sending 2 boy eggs. all the others were girl eggs!![​IMG]

oops.... to keep this on topic.. one of my sebastopols decided to lay a late clutch of 3 eggs. One is fertile and it is due on the Forth of July. YAY [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2008
  5. bugladyleah

bugladyleah Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2008
    PA
    Yeah, my birds have been done for quite some time and are now molting. Hoping to get nice new long feathers soon!!!

6. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    Where in the desert do you live? If you are up to a drive to Norco, (Riverside area) Ham and Eggs Ranch has sebastopols... and a TON of other stuff. 951-272-8455

7. priszilla

priszilla Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2008
    easley sc
    I want a sebbie too!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by