1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Sebastopol Flock !600 for all or can Split up if needed!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by JordanFamily, Jul 10, 2011.

1. JordanFamily

JordanFamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Harrisonville, MO
    I'm selling all for $1600 or best offer... Auction is for 14 Sebastopol geese. I may also split them up into groups if I need to... If so they are still only $114 each... I'm selling my flock because I'm tired of preditors killing them... Please guys take these birds before they are all eaten!!! I have tried everything!!! I will not have them anymore... These all come from Holderreads show stock or are descendants of his show stock.. I have lowered the price drimatically to get them sold ASAP!!! I have several colors, even rare lavenders in this flock... Here are the different birds in this flock. Please note all younger birds will be breeding and laying next spring just like the older bords...
    1 curly white male with some color and he has a hidden color gene 1 1/2 years old
    1 curly gray female 1 1/2years old
    1 curly solid white male 3 years old
    1 curly white female 3 years old
    1 curly white female 2 years old
    1 curly white female 1 years old
    1 smooth female 1 years old
    1 curly lav male around 5 months from lavender parents
    1 curly lav male around 5 months from lavender parents
    1 gray splash female around 5 months from gray parents
    1 smooth saddleback female around 5 months from gray or buff parents
    1 blue sex unknown from gray or buff parents
    1 gray ice??? white with gray or blue coloring in the tips of his feathers male from gray or buff parents
    1 splash or white sex unknown from gray or buff parents

I am new to this breed so am not sure on what colors are which so please look at the pics... I know for certain of the colors I have stated above and think I also have gray, blue, and splash in the younger geese along with some lavenders... I'm asking $114 per a bird... All geese come as is but seem to be healthy and nice looking to me... They are not vaccinated in any way. I will not ship these guys.... I can ship them but shipping can be expensive so call for a qoute... Kristina 816-293-5155

older goslings, darker one is a male and lighter one is a female:
    [​IMG]

The gray in this pic is a female and is in this sale along with the white male to her left. The smooth geese in this pic are not in this sale.
    [​IMG]

Some adults: Sorry about blurryness but camera is not working well...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Some younger geese: Sorry about blurryness but camera is not working well, and some goslings in this pic have been killed...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 11, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by