Sebastopol Geese FS in PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Hope0491, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Hope0491

Hope0491 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    VA/PA
    Hello Everyone!

I just have to many animals to care for - so, I have decided to sell my geese.

I have 1 female and 2 males - sadly, I lost the other girl to an injury from a fox. The female is only 5 days younger than the 2 males (they were hatched out around Easter) - I got them from PeaChick on here - she has gorgeous sebs!

Here's a link to their parents: http://www.signaturebsd.com/_SignatureFeathers/geese.html

I
    am willing to ship if the weather is good - today it's in the low 70's at my place. So, it just depends. Buyer would have to supply a horizon shipping box big enough for these 3 and pay the cost of shipping.

Please contact me on my e-mail as I am going away from this Sunday to Friday and that is the only thing I'll be able to check until I get back - [email protected]

Thank You :)
    Lacey

2. MrsCountryChick

MrsCountryChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    PA
    You live too far away. [​IMG] But I do Love Sebastopol geese. What price were you charging..... Just wondering what price they sell for. The breed is adorable tho [​IMG]

3. ThreeBoysChicks

ThreeBoysChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Thurmont, MD
    Where are you in PA?

4. peachick

peachick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    Lacey. I was wondering how they were doing. If you cant find a buyer I will always take them back.
    Just let me know.
    [email protected]

5. Calebs Acre

Calebs Acre Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2008
    Long Island
    I don't know what happened to my brain, but I will buy them and you can ship them as soon as the weather has a cooling streak. Right now, it's raining all over the area, so who knows!

I can PP you if you PM me again.

Sorry for the confusion,
    Nancy

6. chickenlisa

chickenlisa Invincible Summer

Apr 9, 2007
    I'd be interested too- where in PA are you and how much $ for the 3 are you wanting? I'm in NJ just over the Delaware River minutes from Pa.
    Lisa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by