Sebastopol Geese/goslings

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by feathersandfluff, Oct 26, 2009.

1. feathersandfluff

feathersandfluff Chillin' With My Peeps

Sebastopol Geese List For Early 2010 Hatchings. These Are Not Pet Grade But Beautiful Elite Holderreads Breeding Lines. Whites, Colors And Saddlebacks. $50. Whites, $60.00 Colors And Saddleback Sebastopols See My Web Site For Some Great Pictures And More Info.email [email protected] Also Under Selectsebastopols
    $25.00 Deposit Puts You On The List. Dorothy

2. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Do you know how much shipping would be to 33868? And how many goslings go in one box?

3. TennesseeTruly

TennesseeTruly Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Church Hill, TN
    I just want to jump in here and say that I have 3 geese from Dorothy and have been to her place. She has absolutely beautiful geese and a gorgeous set up for them. If Dorothy would like, I can send some pics to people of her geese that I took when I was there a month ago.

I can highly recommend her!!

Laurie

4. emmalynn

emmalynn Silkies Sebbies OEGBs

Oct 16, 2008
    Middle TN
    I got 2 from Dorothy last year and they are amazing. Niblet is into everything and is my husband's favorite.

Dorothy, I will be sending you some money next week. I want 2 and is it possible to get them from Cleo? Lori

5. feathersandfluff

TENNESSEE TRULY, YOU ARE A SWEETHEART GIVING ME SUCH A NICE REVIEW ON THE SEBASTOPOL GEESE. YOU HAVE SUCH A NICE FAMILY AND WE DID SO ENJOY YOUR VISIT. IT WAS NICE BEING ABLE TO VISIT WITH SOMEONE THAT HAS THE LOVE FOR ANIMALS AND FOWL AS YOUR FAMILY DOES
    ASEBASTOPOLSSELECT.COM

HELLO, EMMALYNN. I KEPT 5 OF CLEO'S BABIES AND THEY TURNED OUT JUST BEAUTIFUL. I WILL ALSO BE HATCHING MORE FROM CLEO AND HER ORIGINAL MATE THIS COMING SPRING. WE ARE VERY CAREFUL NOT TO BREED THE BROTHERS AND SISTER TO EACH OTHER AND KEEP THEM TAGGED AND SEPARATED. ONE OF CLEO'S BABIES FROM THIS LAST 2009 SPRING HATCHING IS ON MY WEB PAGE AS "PRETTY BABY" SHE IS 2-3 MONTHS OLD IN THE PICTURE AND NOTICE HOW FEATHERED OUT SHE IS ALREADY. THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENT ON THE GOSLINGS.THIS LAST SPRING WAS CLEO'S FIRST LAYING PERIOD AND SHE PRODUCTED 17 EGGS WHICH WAS AMAZING FOR HER YOUTH.

6. feathersandfluff

Hello Kelly
    I Can Safely Ship 4-5 In A Box. The Cost Of Shipping Is $45.00. They Will Need A Heat Pad Also Which Will Be Another $3.00 Thank You...dorothy

Asebastopolsselect.com Or Select Sebastopols

7. emmalynn

Oct 16, 2008
    Middle TN
    Would you be able to "earmark" 2 of her hatch for me?

We had such a good time when we drove out last year!! My husband was on the fence about getting geese but Niblet, the gander we got from you, has completely won him over. If we had gotten geese first I don't know if we would have ever gotten chickens or ducks. We actually sold all the ducks because we just enjoyed the geese so much more.

Niblet eats out of my DH's hand and will pull his pants leg to get attention. They are such nosy little critters. We can't do anything in the yard without the flock's supervision. DH does lots of car repairs for different people and I went out last week to check on him and Niblet was under the car with him. Just laying there and watching every move he made. All the girls were out grazing but not Niblet.

Looking forward to new additions for this year.
    Lori

8. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Do you have a list of the colors you have available?

9. emmalynn

Oct 16, 2008
    Middle TN
    Kelly,
    Go to her website...if nothing else just to look at all the eye candy. She has all colors, I didn't even know that Sebastopols came in that many varieties.

10. feathersandfluff

I Will Have Blues, Grays, Gray Splashes, Saddlebacks.
    I Have A Breedng Pair Adults Coming That Are Lavender Ice" I Haven't See Them Yet But They Were Very Expensive So They Should Be Outstanding Also
    Have .buffs.
    All Are Sebastopols.
    Niblet Is A Cute Name.i Just Gave Up On Trying To Name Ours. They All Started Looking Alike.
    The Little Buff Pictured On My Site Became Our Yard Pet. He Almost Died In The Egg When He Was Trying To Hatch. He Turned Into A Little Runt And Was Always In Trouble. We Would Find Him Outside Laying On His Back, Belly Up With His Leggs Kicking In The Air. We Would Have To Turn Him Back Over Several Times A Day. This Was When He Was 1/3 Grown. Several Times Daily He Would Swim In The Children's Wading Pool And Couldn't Get Out And Nearly Drown He Was So Slow Getting To His Food Dish That By The Time He Reached It His Siblings Had Already Emptied It.we Named Him "runt' And Made Up Our Minds That We Were Stuck With Him Forever Because He Would Never Be Able To Take Care Of Himself. We Really Have Grown To Love Him. My Husband Still Justs Looks At Runt And Shakes His Head.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by