Sebastopol geese (white and colored

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by peachick, Jun 14, 2010.

1. peachick

peachick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
  2. KinderKorner

KinderKorner Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2009
    Southern Illinois
    [​IMG]

You don't know how long I have been drooling over these birds.

Are these pick up only?

There is no way I would be allowed to get geese right now. But I will be knocking on your door in a few years. lol.

Beauitful!

3. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    Oh Kat... just awesome. I just visited your site... again [​IMG] I just love your pics and the one of the india blue? flying in the air is just spectacular. I really really want some ...just can't have them on a half acre. Your sebbies are just as breathtaking... bring some to Chickenstock... at least a couple pairs of geese. I think they would go in a minute!

4. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Quote:Not the brat pack [​IMG] I loved coming to your house and having the geese come greet us it made my parents apreaciate how small and quite my birds are [​IMG] Seriously I wish I had room for these they are stunning and friendly.

Henry

5. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    Hey Henry, you and me both! .. Man, I just read my post [​IMG] and it's just just just just too many justs [​IMG]

6. peachick

peachick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    ahahah the brat pack! no kidding and if you stand in one place too long they will untie your shoes for ya [​IMG]
    They do get noisy saying hello to visitors, but they are generally quiet otherwise.

Hey msbear... if I have room, I might bring geese to the swap [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by