sebastopol geese

I paid $90/pair for sexed goslings. I think you can expect to pay around $45-60 per gosling depending on where you are. I'm not sure how much the eggs go for...guess I need to find out before mine start laying.

I paid $30 p/gosling or could have gotten 4 for $100, she had too many and no one buying them at $40 so she lowered her price! I really wanted to take 4 of them but DH didn't know I was getting any so decided to just take 2!!
wink.png

I don't know what eggs go for, but I think adults are around the same $45-60.

I love them and hope come spring we get some babies!!!
fl.gif

Sounds that 40-50$ is the average price. I paid 25 for each gosling, ended buying 6. One died from a skunk
sad.png

What about the eggs? Any body know the price for them?

Seems like I've heard around $10/egg, but I don't remember for sure.

Is anyone interested in swapping Sebbie eggs in the spring? I'd like to be able to get some new blood lines to go with mine.
big_smile.png

Quote:
The rule of thumb is that eggs are about 1/2 the cost of day olds.
The price of adults vary more because you can see what you are buying. Either eggs or day olds are more of a gamble. BTW there is not THE price but a range of prices depending on supply/demand in the sale area.

The price of the Sebastopol goslings can differ according to quality. The pet quality usually sells for less than the elite quality. When I have my first hatchings in March, I sell the elite quality for $50.00 per gosling. The elite quality is capable of hatching show birds but does not mean it will do so. The pet quality also can produce some beautiful goslings. It depends a lot on what the parents look like. Dorothy

asebastopolsselect.com (I have pictures also on my Selectsebastopol Site)

Back
Top Bottom