Sebastopol Goose Eggs, LAYING NOW, Get on List!

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by birdieluv, Feb 17, 2012.

1. birdieluv

birdieluv Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2008
    Eureka Springs, AR
    The Sebastopol geese are starting to lay so before I'm overrun with eggs and goslings, I need to make sure the eggs have a place to go BESIDES my incubator! I

I'm taking reservations now and will ship them as they become available and in the order your request has been received and paid for. You will receive an email when they are ready to ship to you.

You may Paypal your order for 4 Sebastopol goose eggs (I send an extra if I have one at the time of shipping!), plus shipping. The total is $55.00. Paypal to [email protected]

I have over 900 feedbacks on eBay since 1998 with a 100% rating!

My website is http://poorridgeranch.com

My Pilgrim geese should start laying soon also, although they are always behind the Sebs!

Terry Rune
    Eureka Springs, AR

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
  2. TarHeelBlue

TarHeelBlue Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2011
    Yukon, Oklahoma
    When do you think you might start shipping? Would luv some, the last person I bought from (not a BYC person) sent me 3 eggs. ONe was rotten when I got it - and I mean completely rotten not just starting I really think she knew what she sent me and was getting rid of some bad eggs and making a killing on top of that ARRGH. Will never trust anyone but BYC people again lol. Learned my lesson.
    Anyway, now that my rant is over, we are going on vacation soon and will need to work around that.
    Just let me know please and that will determine if I can buy or not.

Thanks so much

3. birdieluv

Feb 5, 2008
    Eureka Springs, AR
    Hi! I think I've had people send me rotten eggs also! It's just so yummy when they explode!

My Sebs have just started laying an egg or two so I don't expect them to get with the program completely for at least a couple of weeks or even longer. If you want to get on my reservation list, you can go ahead and paypal me. You can always email me and tell me when you want them so they don't arrive while you're gone. I'll have some leeway in shipping times so that's not a problem.

Terry

4. birdieluv

Feb 5, 2008
    Eureka Springs, AR
    I think I'll be able to start sending these out sooner than I thought so now is the time to get on our reservation list. The Sebastopols don't seem to have as long of a laying season as my Pilgrim geese.

Terry

5. thea71701

thea71701 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2009
    camden AR.
    OMG I FOUND YOU LOL!!!!! NO IM NOT CRAZY LOL. I WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT YOU MY FRIEND GOT ME EGGS FROM YOU LAST YEAR. WE GOT 4 THEN 4 MORE A WEEK LATER. ANYWAYS LOL I WAS JUST SAYING I WISHED I COULD FIND YOU SO YOU COULD SEE MY BABYS NOW!!!! I GOT 5 OUT OF THE 8 WITCH I THOUGHT WAS GREAT FOR SHIPPED EGGS.. OMG IM SO EXCITED LOL WELL HERE ARE MY BABYS NOW!!!!! I DO NOT KNOW WHAT SEX THEY ARE LOL[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. thea71701

Jun 27, 2009
    camden AR.
    SORRY WAS SO EXCITED I FORGOT TO ASK IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER COLOR THEN WHITE? THANKS THERESA

Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
  7. birdieluv

Feb 5, 2008
    Eureka Springs, AR
    Great looking kids! No, I only have white for now. Aren't they comical?

8. thea71701

Jun 27, 2009
    camden AR.
    OMG TO FUNNY. I JUST LOVE TO WATCHING THEM. THEY ARE CLOWNS WITH OUT THE MAKEUP LOL I WISH YOU SHIPED BABYS I THINK I NEED A COUPLE OF GIRLS LOL I DONT KNOW WHAT SEX THEY ARE BUT 1 IS REALY SHY SO IM HOPING IT IS THE GIRL. DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THE COLOR THING WHEN THAY HATCHED. I LIVE IN AR. TO. IM IN CAMDEN DOWN SOUTH .

9. tbitt

tbitt Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2011
    IL
    Who wants to hatch eggs for me?

I want some but ther is on way I can hatch them.... [​IMG]

10. caruby

caruby New Egg

May 24, 2011
    Holden, MO
    Tried your website, but no contact info. Have hen sitting already and need eggs ASAP. You are only 4 hours from me and I would be willing to drive to pick up eggs if you have some. Please contact me if you do. Thank you, Christine

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by