Sebastopol Goose Eggs

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by Kekko, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Kekko

Kekko Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2010
    Western IDAHO
    I'm Located in Western Idaho!

I have two unrelated pair of White Curly Sebastopol Geese that are laying very regular now. I have put 15 of their eggs in the incubator so far and the only one that hasn’t started developing is one that was laid at night when the temps were extremely low.

I do not do Paypal so Money Order is required. When the Money Order is received I’ll save the eggs for you. That way they will not be over 2 days old when shipped! If for some reason they stop laying, I’ll return your Money Order! You are also welcome to pick them up here if that works for you.

Eggs $20.00 each
    Minimum of (2) $40.00 + $15.00 Shipping Total $55.00
    Max of (4) $80.00 and I’ll pay the shipping Total $80.00

I would also be interested in some Egg trades Sebastopol eggs for Sebastopol eggs possible? Also interested in Midget White, Bourbon Red Turkeys Others Possible (NO Blue Slates I have enough) , Silver Appleyard Ducks (Full Size),

Just send me a PM and let me know what you have of equal value!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2013
  2. charliesweb3k

charliesweb3k Out Of The Brooder

Oct 25, 2011
    Port Orchard Washington
    hello i have seramas but i just wanted to give it a try and ask about trading my kind of eggs for just a few of yours maybe 3 eggs. but i understand if you are not interested in trading thanks

3. Kekko

Kekko Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2010
    Western IDAHO
    I'll send you a P.M.

4. Janetkischer

Janetkischer New Egg

Apr 9, 2013
    I would like to trade African Goose eggs for Sebastopol Goose eggs. Thanks
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 9, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by