1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Sebastopol Goose Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by kimfeatherfriends123, Mar 23, 2012.

1. kimfeatherfriends123

kimfeatherfriends123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2010
    boonville, in
    I am selling Hatching Goose Eggs from my Beautiful, Healthy, Happy, spoiled rotten geese. My flock includes mostly curly breasted with a few smooth breasted. I was told to integrate both smooth and curly breasted for better feathering. I have lavenders, lavender splashes, one gray splash and of course the beautiful whites.

My geese roam freely most days and gladly go into their very large fenced in area at night for protection.

Sebastopols are classified as a medium size goose and they are great foragers. You do not need a pond to raise them. I use a small kiddy pool that I can dump or drain easily. Sebastopol's breed, play and keep there beautiful feathers clean in the water. They are a wonder to watch.

My flock consists of only the best bloodlines including Holderread who no longer raise these beautiful birds. I would always recommend purchasing more then two eggs due to the many uncontrollable variables when mailing and incubating hatching eggs. If your lucky enough to have a 50% hatch rate that would leave only one lonely gosling.

I am a NPIP certified member and take very good care of all my birds.

Eggs $12.00 each (purchase or 4 or more will discount $2.00 per egg)

Shipping 14.00

Please PM if interested

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  2. jm93030

jm93030 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2009
    How many can you shipp for the $13?

3. xChickiex

xChickiex Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2012
    east tn
    Do you have your colors seperated or are they all running together?

4. puttindownroots

puttindownroots Out Of The Brooder

Apr 24, 2013
    Live Oak, FL
    Are they still laying

5. chickyboomboom1

chickyboomboom1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2013
    Are you still having eggs for sale

6. sheilabird

sheilabird Out Of The Brooder

Mar 14, 2013
    I would like colored sebastopols. I have one white. How much can u ship for 13.00?

7. S and K Farms

S and K Farms New Egg

Nov 17, 2015
    Hi There, I would be interested in any Sebastopol hatching eggs that you have available!? They seem difficult to find in my area, so they would definitely have to be shipped. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks Karla

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by