1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Sebastopol Hatching Eggs (3 eggs plus shipping)

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by Ragdollcatlady, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Ragdollcatlady

Ragdollcatlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 14, 2011
    Thank you to everyone who purchased hatching eggs from me this year!

At this time I am not offering any more eggs for sale. I will give an update when laying season starts back up.

My Lavender Sebastopols have finally started laying and I have several eggs in the incubator showing development! I have 2 babies hatched from these eggs already and they are just precious!

Since fertility has been confirmed, I am again offering hatching eggs.

In my breeding pen I have Willow and Leah, my lavender girls. My new Lavender smooth breasted male is the lucky guy. No other geese are in this pen so these will be pure lavender sebastopols only!

I am offering the eggs as a package of 3 eggs plus shipping for $50 total.

I accept paypal only and I accept payment up to a week before I expect to be able to ship your eggs.

You can PM me on here and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thank you,

Ragdollcatlady

www.littlepatchofweeds.com

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  2. Ragdollcatlady

Feb 14, 2011
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. KYBOY

KYBOY Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2008
    Eastern,Kentucky
    If you don't mind me asking where are you shipping from? thanks

4. Ragdollcatlady

Feb 14, 2011
    I am shipping from Central California.

5. LuvinBlueBirds

LuvinBlueBirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2013
    SE Idaho
    What is the chance of getting lavender babies? on your website there is beautiful lavender ladies........

6. Ragdollcatlady

Feb 14, 2011
    I am not positive, but if lavender in geese acts the same as lavender in chickens, the babies from the lavender moms will be all white Lavender splits. That means they would look white, but carry lav. When bred back to a full lavender, you should get some lavenders. When bred to each other (or a split bred to another split) approximately one quarter would be all white, one quarter would be lav, and half would look white, but carry lav. I am still learning about the lav gene in geese so I am not totally sure about that. This is how it works in chickens. I am also not totally sure if there is a dominant white that would hide colors in geese like there is in chickens......I haven't kept any babies from these geese except for Funkasaurus and she is white. I am thinking about trying to grow out some of the babies this year. I was really wanting to buy a lavender male for this year, but the weather got in the way and breeding season snuck up on me. So I am offering my sebastopol hatching eggs at a reasonable price to hopefully earn enough to buy a lav gander sometime this year for next years breeding.

7. lovin my birds

lovin my birds Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2011
    Odessa, MO
    Are these still available?

8. Ragdollcatlady

Feb 14, 2011
    I have one batch of 4 eggs available immediately. I can ship out Monday or Tuesday.

9. Enchantedhill

Enchantedhill New Egg

Jun 19, 2014
    Hi just wondering if you still have eggs avail? And do you ever ship babies? :D:D

10. Ragdollcatlady

Feb 14, 2011
    I am sorry but my geese stopped laying in May. I do not ship goslings at this time. My geese usually start laying in January if you want to contact me then if you are still interested in eggs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by