SEBASTOPOL HATCHING EGGS AND BREEDER QUALITY LF COCHINS AND SEBASTOPOLS FOR SALE

woodsedge

Chirping
8 Years
Sep 20, 2011
la rue, ohio
i need to down size on our single birds or birds of the same sex so i have:

1 2011 breeder quality white runner duck hen asking $20 for her ( one of our pairs was hit on our road and we had one male left for her and now he is gone),

1 pair 2012 breeder quality standard partridge cochins both roosters asking $30 OBO FOR THE PAIR

1 2012 male pearl jumbo guinea asking $15 obo good at controlling pesky ticks and other garden insects

would take $50 for all the mentioned birds :)

we also have also have a breeder quality pair of sebastopol geese for sale for $65 we need to make room for up coming goslings. the male is a rescue and only has half a bill but eats and breeds fine, hes produced very nice goslings for us. the hen is nice and curly (when shes completely feathered in shes molting right now. both have twisted wing tip which is common in sebs but it is not genetic so just because they have it doesn't mean their goslings will. The hen i have out of them is a extremely nice hen the parents are the first two geese pictured mother (also pictured with the hen we kept out of them) the geese are not in condition right now ( all pictures are from last week) the hen for sale has black dot by her eye (their daughter is the last goose pictured)

I also have some fertile sebastopol eggs for sale from the above mentioned pair we are just trying to downsize. i have 5 eggs from this same batch and they are devloping beautifuly in the bator asking $20 Ea will take $80 for all 5 eggs FREE shipping ( if ALL eggs are bought) ****** (we hand raise our geese we feel this makes for calmer less agressive geese).

MOST OF THESE BIRDS ASIDE FROM THE GANDER GOOSE AND GUINEA WOULD BE GOOD FOR SMALL OPEN OR 4-H SHOWS
if interested or have any questions please email [email protected] message us, or visit/ like us on face book or visit our website www.woodsedgeanimalfarm.net

**** birds are pick up only due to my very busy work schedule

***** ALSO PLEASE NOTE I HAVE HAD A PRETTY GOOD HATCH RATE WITH MY SEBASTOPOL GEESE BUT I CAT GUARANTEE A HATCH RATE AS I CANT CONTROL HOW THE EGGS ARE HANDLED DURING SHIPPING BUT I WILL DO MY BEST TO GET THEM TO YOU IN ONE PIECE THEY WILL BE BUBBLE WRAPPED AND PUT IN A BOX WITH WOOD SHAVINGS

Last edited:
Wow, I sure would luv that pair of Sebbies - I don't care at all if he has a bad beak - poor little guy. too bad you are so far from Oklahoma or I would be sitting outside your place waiting. :)

:) Hes a big sweet heart he was almost dead from other ganders picking on him when we found him at the farm where we bought him. We did decide to keep him and sell our nicer gander because it was too hard to sell him. And we have sold the pair of sebastopols :) but thank you they are pretty great geese

Back
Top Bottom