1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Sebastopol owners! HELP!

Discussion in 'Geese' started by lovin my birds, Feb 9, 2012.

1. lovin my birds

lovin my birds Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2011
    Odessa, MO
    I really want some eggs to hatch and I had it lined up with a lady but her birds stopped laying now I am in a but of a pickle. I have the bator up and running ready for them and now their not coming. I also got duck eggs ready to go in with them. I will be done buying hatching eggs for a while after this but really want some. I need them shipped tomorrow. Thanks! I will be at work all night but will check back tonight when I get home. If you have some and are willing to ship them tomorrow just let me know price and your paypal and I will send the payment tonight.

2. Enchanted Sunrise Farms

Enchanted Sunrise Farms Overrun With Chickens

Apr 26, 2007
    Fair Oaks, California
    i hope someone responds and you get your eggs. i'm not an expert, new to Sebastolpols, we just have three young ones. But i thought the breeding season was February - June, so getting eggs this early may be difficult. i know most hatcheries don't have Sebastopol eggs or goslings yet.

i'll keep my fingers crossed for you! [​IMG]

3. lovin my birds

lovin my birds Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2011
    Odessa, MO
    Thanks! I am trying on ebay as well but I am never 100% comfortable getting eggs from someone on there. But there are a lot of good people out there. [​IMG] I am hoping I find someone who just happens to have some geese laying early. [​IMG]

4. flaming007

flaming007 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2012
    canton kansas
    I have talked 2 a couple sebastopol breeders lately and it sounds like they are sold out for the spring or don't sell any goslings.

5. minipigmiss

minipigmiss New Egg

Feb 20, 2012
    Try kuesterfarms.com when I spoke with her she still had openings for Sebastopol eggs and goslings and hers were laying already. She is in Nebraska.

6. flaming007

flaming007 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2012
    canton kansas
    thank you i will try them!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by