1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Sebastopol Pair $100 or trade... SOLD...

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by JordanFamily, Jan 28, 2011.

1. JordanFamily

JordanFamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Harrisonville, MO
    THESE are sold.... Thanks

I have two smooth breasted Sebastopols. They are a pair, 1 male and 1 female. They are just now 1 year old. I would like $100 for the pair or trade them for a curly female in any color. I will ship them if needed but buyer must pay shipping.
    I'm in Harrisonville, MO... I'm also interested in buying more curly adult females, and looking for 1 curly colored male. so if you have any let me know. I want to pay $50 each or less if I'm buying them and only within driving distance. Kristina 816-293-5155

Wanted: white curly female, saddleback curly female, buff curly female and or male, lilac curly female and or male. May also be up for trading goslings when I have some hatch out in the spring from my geese for the colors I want.
    http://www.jordanfamilykennels.com/100_6102 (Medium).jpg

Last edited: Jan 29, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by