Sebastopol Prices

Discussion in 'Geese' started by Muscovies, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Muscovies

Muscovies Chillin' With My Peeps

How much would you sell sebastopols for the adults, juvs and goslings?

Thanks

2. Jenifer Kraus

Jenifer Kraus Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2010
    Kansas
    If I am selling them. I usually price for quality. Pet prices are less than your best quality ones. I usually don't part with gosling but you can look at the prices that Holderreads listed, but they are no longer raising sebastopols. Might give you an idea though.

3. banter

banter Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2008
    Raymond Maine
    There is a big difference between controlled breeding's with records and pictures offered of the lineage, or purebred "who knows?" as to how you can price out your geese. Especially true in pertaining to colors and color to white breeding. If this will be your first time breeding, I would sell gosling keeping in mind where you obtained your stock, and what geographically is a reasonable price. You will have parents on premise to show. If you can hold on to a few gosling to breed to maturity, or can get feedback from your buyers (get pics if possible), you are well on your way! Take pics of gosling and parents-it will be more than useful down the line! Also, does your buyer want a pet or breeding stock? That must be taken into consideration. [​IMG] Best of luck!

4. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Sebbies are selling in our area for $50 as goslings. The price increases with age and quality, of course.

5. Muscovies

Muscovies Chillin' With My Peeps

Thanks guys for your help

6. ChickieBooBoo

ChickieBooBoo Cold Canadian Chick

Dec 2, 2009
    Canada
    Quote:[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by