Sebastopol & Toulouse geese eggs $10.00 each white and blue

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shay20, Feb 16, 2011.

1. shay20

shay20 Shay's Flock of Fun

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    Please dont hit the buy it now, pm me how many you would like and shipping info.I am putting these on sale now for buyer to pay now and be on a list for this springs eggs, becouse i am bring my cockatoo in the vet tomorow for another ER, he has prolapse he has had sugery this past summer and it cost me a womping $1200.00 and i still owe the vet for that i paid more than half, well his prolaps is back and he is throwing up so i have to bring him to another vet, i have the appointment, i have the money for a regular stitching (hopeing thats all he needs) but i am putting the sebbi eggs on sale now to help me get back something that i was going to put into feed for the poultry that i now need to put for my Cockatoo Hyette. I do what i can for my babys.This is Hyette, he is very sweet and loves to be handled and loves attention, he is worth every penny to put into him.[​IMG]I garantee fertility, i wrap the eggs in bubble wrap individual.I have white sebbis curly breasted and a blue sebbi male.I have a pair of Toulouse geese as well.The sebbis and touluse will be breed apart so they will not be cross breed, they are pure breed.shipping will be from1 to 2 eggs $12.003 TO 4 EGGS $16.00and so on the more eggs the higher shipping will be.I ship eggs by list by payers, (first pay first serve)You can send payment to [email protected] are my sebbis. These pics were taken this past year dont mind the date on the photos.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Do you know what color the Sebbie babies will be?

3. shay20

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    Some will be pure white and some will be i think a blue splash

4. shay20

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    So i brought him and they put it back in and stitches and meds paid 341 and they let me another 100 within 15 days from now but i am sad to say the second i put him back in his cage he prolapse again so i called them and left a message so i plan to bring him back in and i hope they will do payments if not then ahg i dont know

5. AliciaM

AliciaM Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2010
    Yelm Washington
    Just a question on your cockatoo. Is he ripping the stitches out himself when you put him in a cage? Or is just moving around making them break?

6. shay20

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    Quote:No he has a coller on the stitches are still there he pushed it right throug the stitches the doc called ane she is going to do another surgery and x ray and blood work on and keep him over night

7. AliciaM

Apr 18, 2010
    Yelm Washington
    Ok. I was going to ask about a collar... Its good he has one.. I hope he gets better. Keep me posted.
    I used to have a goffin cockatoo that was a self mutilator and had to wear a collar for a long time..They work great.

Ok..Also.. what are you wanting for the sebby eggs? Id like to buy about 4..

Alicia

8. shay20

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    Quote:I droped him off and they will do the surgery and testing and keep him till saterday for the shipping on four eggs it will $15 and i can do $40 and give an extra for free so will get five eggs

9. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Quote:I droped him off and they will do the surgery and testing and keep him till saterday for the shipping on four eggs it will $15 and i can do $40 and give an extra for free so will get five eggs

Can I do that deal too? Problem is I would need the eggs in about a month b/c the bator's full right now. Would that be doable?

10. AliciaM

Apr 18, 2010
    Yelm Washington
    Great.. I well paypal you the money tomorrow morning.. Any idea on when they will start laying?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by