sebastopols

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SnoDuck2, May 29, 2008.

1. SnoDuck2

SnoDuck2 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 22, 2008
    Hi all I am looking for anyone that has some sebastopol eggs available I nedd to know how many and how much you want for them. I haven't had a very good hatch this year so I would really like to get some.

2. Crunchie

Crunchie Brook Valley Farm

Mar 1, 2007
    Maryland
    I believe pips&peeps sometimes has Sebbie eggs, you might want to try PM'ing her.

Last edited: May 29, 2008
  3. bugladyleah

bugladyleah Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2008
    PA
    Just a head's up...I am not sure if this is completely true for all areas, but the "laying season" for Sebbies here in PA is done. They don't lay a ton of eggs every year like some other geese and they can be pretty hard to come by. Maybe in other areas of the country ppl have eggs, but not out this way. Good luck with your search. I love mine! I actually do know someone in OH that has a pair of yearlings for sale, but it would be p/u only. Don't know if that helps.

Leah
    www.popsonfarm.com

4. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Yeah, I think their season is pretty much over. [​IMG] None of my seven hatched.

5. LinckHillPoultry

LinckHillPoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Quote:I'm actually still getting eggs, but not enough to sell, and I'm in PA. They've slowed down actually.

6. rbseggs

rbseggs Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2007
    I know all about laying season and everything that is why I am asking other people because mine are done. Just a few eggs would be ok if anyone has any. I would consider a young pair as well but I can't travel too far without another reason for doinf so with gas and all.

7. bugladyleah

bugladyleah Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2008
    PA
    Someone sent me a McMurray Hatchery weekly special email and they are selling straight run goslings...not sure of all the details. You can check there.

Leah

8. chickygirl2

chickygirl2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    upper marlboro. md
    ebay has a listing ending in a few hours
    item

9. LinckHillPoultry

LinckHillPoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    rbs, it would help if people knew where you were located at [​IMG]