sebrights

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by roosters97, Mar 3, 2008.

1. roosters97

roosters97 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    VA
    anyone have any for sale?????

2. scgamecock

scgamecock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Conway SC
    I've got a nice roo and two pullets in my bantam pen and when we get things set up my son wants to breed them and sell hatching eggs.

[​IMG]

3. roosters97

Jan 23, 2008
    VA
    okay,cool

4. jmhappycowboy

jmhappycowboy The Egg Wrangler

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    I have some young ones. I think around 10 to 12 of them. Someone has spoken for 3 of them. I will look tomorrow and see if I can tell how many pullets versus roosters there are in the rest and get some pictures of them. They are all for sale. Range from 2 1/2 months down to about 3 weeks of age.

James

5. scgamecock

scgamecock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Conway SC
    You wouldn't happen to have a buff sebright roo would you?My son has gold and silver but he only has one buff pullet.

6. roosters97

Jan 23, 2008
    VA
    Quote:okay

7. Dixiebug

Dixiebug Out Of The Brooder

Feb 5, 2007
    James,

I have a friend who just asked me today if I knew where he could get some sebrights. They would need to be shipped unless we worked out a time to meet at that big sale. We were going to go last weekend, but my husband had a procedure done that prohibited travel. Next month I think we are supposed to be at a horse sale the weekend they have it. So we might not be down there until Aprilish. Anyway, let me know what you have and how much.

[email protected]

Blessings,

Jen
    The Hatching Post
    www.thehatchingpost.com

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by