sebrights

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by roosters97, Mar 3, 2008.

1. roosters97

roosters97 Songster

Jan 23, 2008
    VA
    anyone have any for sale?????

2. scgamecock

scgamecock Songster

Jan 18, 2008
    Conway SC
    I've got a nice roo and two pullets in my bantam pen and when we get things set up my son wants to breed them and sell hatching eggs.

[​IMG]

3. roosters97

roosters97 Songster

Jan 23, 2008
    VA
    okay,cool

4. jmhappycowboy

jmhappycowboy The Egg Wrangler

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    I have some young ones. I think around 10 to 12 of them. Someone has spoken for 3 of them. I will look tomorrow and see if I can tell how many pullets versus roosters there are in the rest and get some pictures of them. They are all for sale. Range from 2 1/2 months down to about 3 weeks of age.

James

5. scgamecock

scgamecock Songster

Jan 18, 2008
    Conway SC
    You wouldn't happen to have a buff sebright roo would you?My son has gold and silver but he only has one buff pullet.

6. roosters97

roosters97 Songster

Jan 23, 2008
    VA
    Quote:okay

7. Dixiebug

Dixiebug In the Brooder

Feb 5, 2007
    James,

I have a friend who just asked me today if I knew where he could get some sebrights. They would need to be shipped unless we worked out a time to meet at that big sale. We were going to go last weekend, but my husband had a procedure done that prohibited travel. Next month I think we are supposed to be at a horse sale the weekend they have it. So we might not be down there until Aprilish. Anyway, let me know what you have and how much.

[email protected]

Blessings,

Jen
    The Hatching Post
    www.thehatchingpost.com

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: