My first hatch didn't go very well at all. I had 4 eggs that quit around day #8 and 4 eggs that completely developed, but never hatched. I posted another thread regarding the eggtopsies. ANYWAY, I wasn't going to try hatching any more, but all of you enablers here at BYC convinced me to try it again. I think I may have had a few issues with my homemade still air bator, so I built a larger forced air unit before trying this second go round. I set 6 eggs and candled on day #9. Two eggs were clear, one was questionable and three showed good development. I left them go until day 13 and candled again; two were clear and four had little chicklets!! I candled them once more before lockdown and everything seemed to be going fine. I just put them in lockdown and they are due on Monday. I REALLY hope they hatch this time as I don't want to have a dud hatch again. My temp is at 99.1 and the humidity is at 70%. Come on little chicklets!!