Second time out! pic heavy

My ladys and roos are enjoying the luxury of being free ranged for the second time in a row, and I am again a nervous mess. Thank goodness for working from home!
My Mr. Roopert being blown away!
86121_roopert_026.jpg

86121_roopert_015.jpg

86121_roopert_004.jpg

86121_roopert_006.jpg

86121_roopert_002.jpg

86121_roopert_027.jpg

86121_roopert_021.jpg

Were not coming out and you cant make us!!!
86121_roopert_029.jpg

Then right as I was heading back to go inside, a little Bug followed me all the home... (IT WAS SO CUTE!!! Drove the dogs nuts though XD)
86121_roopert_033.jpg

And then when I closed the gate Bug was so upset that she could not follow me, she complained until she couldn't see me anymore
big_smile.png

86121_roopert_034.jpg

Thanks for sharing those pictures!! Bug is precious. Bet those dogs would love a good chicken chase!!

You have a beautiful yard, paradise for those chickens!

Quote:
Your welcome, i just had to share! Having a few good photo ops and all.
And yes, Bug is awesome, she loves to follow me everywhere and its just great! I have never had to say a chicken followed me home before, but it was great when I did
big_smile.png

And oh yes, the dogs love to stare at the chickens when there in there pen, tails up and drooling
lol.png
Thankfully we have a healthy system of out time, every other day the dogs get the yard and then the hens, XD
Why thank you! I hope my ladies and Gent's continue to enjoy it XD

Awe, GREAT photos. I teared up when I got to the last one. We have a BO that we named Ginger. But she was the most affectionate, lovable bird so we started calling her Love Bug. So her name morphed into Ginger Bug and now we just call her Bug.

So your Bug has a distant cousin here on the West Coast.

Quote:
Awe!!! That's so sweet! Bug does have a cousin on the west coast it seems!
lol.png

Who could resist that cute little face? I'd have gone back out there!

Quote:
I actually did end up going back out, I brought with me a tomato and gave her a little treat for being such a cute little hen
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom