Secrets to be Kept - A fantasy RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Garjzla, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Yes!

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. ...It's weird.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

[​IMG]
    (Warning: Long story line ahead, I'm sorry. You can skip this for a summary)

A woman walked along a dark pathway in the forest, nervously clutching her arm with a shaking hand and jumping slightly at noises that filled the air.

"Lady Alethea!" A man ran down the path to the woman, looking extremely concerned. The woman jumped and turned to him.
    "Burke! Do not ever dare to scare me like that again." She said angrily, looking away.

"Lady Alethea, is it not obvious to you that a storm is soon coming? Get back home before you get hurt!"

Alethea brushed away the snow that was falling onto her shoulders and sighed.
    "But the moon is full! I know it will be absolutely beautiful, I must see it."

"You will get hurt. But if you insist on seeing the moon, then I must go with y-"
    "No!"
    Alethea turned and stalked off, and Burke followed after her.

"You do this every full moon, Lady Alethea. But no full moon is different than the next! You do not need to see this one in particular, you will end up killing yourself one of these days!"

"You need to go!"

"If you insist on doing this every last month until the day you die, then I refuse to work for your family. I refuse to be the servant of a mental woman!"

Suddenly, once the echo of the shout had died off, everything was silent. Alethea had stopped walking, or moving at all.

"Uh...Lady Alethea?" Burke stepped closer, very hesitant. This silence seemed very, very unnatural.

He put his hand on her shoulder, and shook it gently. She didn't seem to notice.

"Lady Alethea, I do apologize for what I said...It was horrid of me to say those crude words to the daughter of the Earl. But what you are doing makes no sense. You come back every full moon with scratches and cuts and hands full of thorns! What have you been doing, my lady??"

There was a long pause, before Alethea spoke again.

"...You don't know half of the world we live in..."

"Uh..." Burke was becoming very nervous, and he thought he heard growls in the distance.
    "My-My Lady...Those are very...Very very strange words to say!"

"Vampires, werewolves, fairies, sirens, sorcerers! They all exist and I am one of those horrid creatures. Every month, a painful shift between forms that abandons thoughts and replaces them with blood thirst and rage. Every month, the realization that I am a killer with no control. Every month, another scar on my calf from a fight between monsters that I partook in!"

Burke was taken aback. He slowly backed away from Alethea, who suddenly had the eyes of a monster.

"My Lady...Are you sane? None of those horrendous creatures exist, I can assure you. If they did, we'd all be dead."

Silence.

"Do not do this again! Speak, please!"

Not wanting to stay out any longer, Burke began to leave, but Alethea started to scream. He turned around and ran to her side, only to see her nails turning into claws, and her face looking more canine by the second.

It was obvious Alethea was in horrible pain, but Burke couldn't care less about that. He ran away, but Alethea had now fully transformed, and she was out to kill.

The next morning Alethea calmly walked back to the mansion, no sign anything had happened. She went to her room to pretend she had slept and continued a normal, normal day.

(Summary: This role play takes place in the 1560's, and unlike what many believe, mythological creatures exist. They keep it a secret to avoid hurting anyone or getting hurt, but it can become very difficult overtime. Every full moon a werewolf sneaks out, every night a vampire stalks in the night to go hunting, fairies don't even allow themselves to live among humans, sorcerers try to hide themselves from society, and sirens stay near the water to avoid suffocation.
    Basically, try to act normal or die. Have fun!)

[​IMG]

Form:

Name:
    History:
    Personality:
    Kind:
    Description/picture:
    Username:

My form:

Name: Alethea Bazley (Lady Alethea)
    History: Alethea is the daughter of the Earl, and was a werewolf from birth. She hasn't quite yet learned how to cope with it, but usually she'll just sneak out of the mansion, which doesn't always work very well.
    Personality: Alethea can be self centered at times, but usually she's just silent and copes with whatever is going on. She likes to stay in the background and would prefer to never be bothered.
    Kind: Werewolf. She's a human-like wolf, and stands on hind legs. Her thin fur is black and her eyes are pure white.
    Description/picture: Alethea wears the normal, fancy clothing people wore in the 1560's (dresses with corsets, lots of jewelry, hats, et cetera). She's tall and has fair, porcelain skin and long scarlet red hair that is always in a bun. Her eyes are piercing ice blue, and she doesn't have any visible scars since they're mostly on her legs.
    Username: Garjzla

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  2. Cluckcluck1215

Cluckcluck1215 Overrun With Chickens

Name:rachel
    History:rachel has never a told anyone her hole hostory.she has a hard time concealing her powers.
    Personality:kind, stern, quiet.rachel will lash out when she's angry.
    Kind:sorcerer
    Description/picture:long blond hair and green eyes.she has very pale skin and wears a long fancy black dress.
    Username:cluckcluck1215

3. PoesAccomplice

PoesAccomplice Out Of The Brooder

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    (Subscribing for now)

4. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Accepted!

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Just waiting for a few more people to join.)

6. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    Name:Airos(His pseudonym is William Bradbury)
    History:He was made a sorcerer at an early age, around 7. From then on, he has mainly taught him himself on doing magic. He, unlike other "monsters", likes hanging out with the humans, and actually fights against some werewolves and vampires.
    Personality:Tries to be kind to others, but serious. He leads, rather than follows.
    Kind:Sorcerer
    Description/picture:Soro is 6 feet tall, muscular from his job cutting in carpentry and the lumber industry, and has dark brown eyes. He has dark brown hair, which reaches down to his neck. He often puts it in a man-bun when he works.
    Username:JabbaDaHutt

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Accepted!

8. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    (welp, this is dead?)

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Yeppers. Didn't think it would go that far, anyway.)

10. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    k

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by