Security Dog In A Box

Discussion in 'Predators and Pests' started by turbo13, Jul 13, 2010.

1. turbo13

turbo13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2010
    COEUR D'ALENE IDAHO
    HI . I HAVE A SUGGESTION FOR THOSE OF YOU WITH PREDATOR PROBLEMS IN YOUR COOP.ITS A ELECTRIC DOG.THATS RIGHT.THIS CRITTER CAN ' ' SEE' though WALLS AND DOORS, BARKS LIKE A CRAZED MUTT THE CLOSER YOU GET,SCARS THE WITTS OUT OF PEOPLE AND OTHER ANIMALS.I USED IT IN MY HOUSE .NOW IT LIVES IN MY COOP.THE CHICKENS ARE USED TO IT .BUT I'LL TELL YOU WHAT.IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS PHONY.YOU WOULD BE NUTS TO GO IN THERE.BOUGHT IT ON LINE.NOT CHEAP.BUT WORTH IT.HAS A VOLUME CONTROL AND DISTANCE CONTROL. ITS GREAT

2. Ariel301

Ariel301 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2009
    Kingman Arizona
    Interesting concept. Where would one get something like this and how expensive is it?

3. turbo13

Jun 10, 2010
    COEUR D'ALENE IDAHO
    Hi.re: Dog In A Box.i Found On Line.google It Under Electric Barking Dog. I Paid About $90.it Well Worth It.you Can Also Use It In Your Home.extra Protection For Wife And Kid.it Hears Through Wall And Doors.very Realistic.a Good Deterant.

4. Ariel301

Ariel301 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2009
    Kingman Arizona
    This isn't one of those spam advertisers that gets on here every now and then, is it?

5. Kittymomma

Kittymomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2009
    Olympia, WA
    I don't think so, their other posts seem on topic. The all caps make in nearly unreadable though.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
  6. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    Quote:If you click on thier name you can see that they have posted other threads and post on here not related to selling .. Sio i would say they are just trying to share... Usaully the spammers dont get past a few posts LOL

7. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    Quote:LOL I think some folks dont realize that Caps mean they are yelling

8. Kittymomma

Kittymomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2009
    Olympia, WA
    Yeah, I don't take offence at the virtual yelling, I just find it really hard to read.

9. turbo13

Jun 10, 2010
    COEUR D'ALENE IDAHO
    Hi .1st.no I'm Not A Spamer.lot Of Nerve. Just Trying To Help.2nd I Have To Use Caps.i'not Yelling.my Left Arm Is Broken,makes It Hard To Type.

10. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:Ignore it... [​IMG]

Thanks for the good idea about the dog! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by