SEE UPDATE BELOW!!! Bantam Silver Laced Wyandotte eggs 6+

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Danny39, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Danny39

Danny39 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Bantam Silver Laced Wyandotte hatching eggs 6+ extras to be mailed on Tues. morning Priority mail.
    For those of you who enjoy a good bidding war I am starting this auction out very low with no reserve!
    My eggs are packaged very well, individually bubble wrapped and packed with plenty of shredded paper and placed in the large USPS Priority box.
    I am also starting to get a few eggs from my Bantam Partridge Wyandottes and would be happy to add a couple of there eggs as well if available. I am usually generous with extras if I have them to send.
    Please pay using PayPal at the auctions end. I will send the winning bidder a PM asap.
    Thankyou for your interest in my Bantam Silver Laced Wyandotte's. I cannot guarantee your hatching success do to reasons beyond my control. There are to many variables with shipping eggs, rough handling, weather and incubation techniques.
    Good Luck and have fun bidding!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This photo is being used with permission from "Attack Chicken" This little gem was hatched from my eggs and won RBV at the Central Indiana Show 2010.
    [​IMG]
    Bantam Partridge Wyandotte Cock bird aka "Studly"
    [​IMG]
    Ignore the birds in the background as they are long gone.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
  2. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Thanks for your bid Heather, your other batch is going out first thing in the morning!

3. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Due to the very cold weather we are having I have been stalking my poor hens almost constantly to pretty much collect the eggs as they fall out of there cute little fluffy bums, but I know I am not always able to be there as the eggs are laid as hard as I try, so I am adding all the eggs laid until shipping on Tues. morning by both the Silver Laced and Partridge girls to hopefully increase your chances for a successfull hatch.
    So far I have 8 SLW and 4 Partridge eggs and there were ladies on the nest yet to lay today. If you are not interested in the Partridge eggs, no worries, I won't include them.
    It's been almost 20 minutes, better get back out to the coop! lol [​IMG]

4. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Updated:

SLW eggs = 11
    Partridge eggs = 4

5. domino7

domino7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2009
    N.E. Ohio
    How close are you to Youngstown?

6. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Quote:Not sure where that is, I am located in Western Ohio, near the Richmond, Indiana border.

7. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Just MapQuested it ... 4hrs 29mins. [​IMG]

8. heathersboers

heathersboers Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2010
    wilson
    Gosh- Why do I love these chickens so much??? they are adorable [​IMG]

9. Danny39

Jan 24, 2010
    Ohio
    Quote:Congratulations again Heather! Thank you everyone who bid. Sending you a PM Heather.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by