SEEKING a FOSTER HOME in GILBERT, AZ or nearby in July, August

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by JohnMorgali, Jun 8, 2011.

1. JohnMorgali

JohnMorgali Out Of The Brooder

Apr 8, 2011
    Soon to be Gilbert, AZ
    Hello folks, Sorry for the obnoxious title, I just wanted to emphasize the important bits. I'll get right to the point. I am moving across country, for a number of reasons, and will be in the Gilbert, Arizona area. I will likely stay with my folks for a while (with my wife as well) and it has been made clear to me that my birds are NOT welcome on the property there. I am seeking a foster home until we can find a home to buy (we are aggressively looking and have offers out on two homes currently).

We will be in the Phoenix area around July 14th, and I will need to immediately drop off my three ladies someplace. If you think you have room for my three ladies, and their smallish coop if needed, please let me know.

I'd like the arrangements made as soon as possible, so I know I don't have to get rid of them.

I will of course provide food for them, and you can keep the eggs they lay.

2. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

No help to you, geographically, but have you posted on the AZ thread in the "Where Am I? Where Are You!" section, too?

Good luck!

Last edited: Jun 8, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by