1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Seeking All Poultry Types Eggs or birds

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by AlishaRichard, Mar 5, 2019.

1. AlishaRichard

AlishaRichard Songster

Dec 31, 2016
    Florida
    So I recently baught a farm and am just starting out on several flocks. I have listed my preference, but will consider anything. I just got a GQF cabinet for my birthday. I am willing to hatch eggs or buy live birds. Let me know what you have. I am wanting:
    Peafowl
    Call Ducks
    Guinea
    Geese
    (Sabastapol is my favorite)
    Button Quail
    Turkey
    (Royal Palms as I have a lone tom)
    Emu/Rhea

Please let me know what you have availible and prices including shipping to Mims FL.
    Thank you
    Alisha

2. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Chicken Lover, Duck Therapist

Mar 11, 2017
    South Park, Colorado, USA
  3. MillersFarm

MillersFarm Easily distracted by Chickens

Jun 3, 2016
    Lewiston NY
    Might have some guinea and call duck hatching eggs later this spring if you'd still be interested by then. Where are you located?

4. JenniferDuBay

JenniferDuBay Songster

Jul 27, 2016
    I have black runner duck eggs I could send you. It'll be my first time sending eggs, so if you cover shipping, they'd be yours, if you will document any issues with them so I know I did it right

5. learycow

learycow Crowing

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    I have ancona eggs ready to go anytime. And will be listing call duck eggs for auction on my page Al's Quackery, later today or tomorrow

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: