Hi, everyone! My name is Yoko. This is my first post here. I'm here in need of immediate help with my mourning dove eggs in my rose pot out on veranda, which have been left abandoned since yesterday afternoon. Since last May, I've had a pleasure of 5 families of mourning dove nesting and raising their babies one after another in my rose pot. This year, they have returned, and have given birth to two egss (now ~11, 13 days old). All was going well with papa and mama taking turn to incubate the eggs till yesterday afternoon. New neighbor with the barking dog moved in the below unit, and while I was gone for a few hours, the doves must have gotten scared away... The papa dove flew back once, not on the pot with the eggs, but standing a few pots away from the nest, but after another dog bark out below on their veranda, he flew away. I waited till morning, the doves have not returned. It is unusually warm this time of the year, but it did get a little chilly overnight. I know that eggs must be still in good shape, but I must respond very quickly to save the almost ready to hatch egg. First one should be ready any day, maybe today or tomorrow, if mom (and papa) were incubating. I don't believe the doves will return, as I just heard the dog bark from below unit. I have spent a lot of times intimately with nesting dove families last year, every single day since last May with the 5 sets of two baby doves... from the eggs to practicing their flying on my veranda. I gather it is not an easy task to incubate and take care of the hatched eggs, but I can not ignore them at this point, and I must do all I can to save these eggs. Please help me with all your experience! It will be very much appreciated. Thank you!