Seeking La Fleche rooster or cockerel, Maine

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Frozen Feathers, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Well as some of you know, I lost my beautiful La Fleche, El Diablo this week-end. Unfortunately this now leaves me with two girls with out a rooster to breed them with. [​IMG]

I really, really wanted to breed this breed... so crossing my fingers here and hoping that someone out there has an as nice and breeder worthy La Fleche rooster or cockerel I can purchase.
    Please and Thank you!

2. Frozen Feathers

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Does anyone even have La Fleche???

3. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    HI, I just got 2 pair of black standard La Fleche last weekend at the Ohio Nationals. I found info and other people who had them at RPB2, thats [email protected]. [I hope Im allowd to put that on here]. I found 3 or 4 people there who has this breed in bantams and other colors then black. You can go there and see what you can find. Thanks....ed in Portland, IN.

4. Frozen Feathers

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Thank you! I was trying to join the original Yahoo Rare Chicken Breeds group and was surprised it was taking so long to approve me.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    Did I mention , thank you?? [​IMG]

5. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    You are SOOOOOO Welcome, enjoy and have fun.......ed

On the yahoo, it should be yahoogroups.com, not yahoo.com, sorry bout that......ed

Last edited: Nov 19, 2007

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by