seeking vintage coop plans on ebay 4 yrs. ago.

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by 3riverschick, May 19, 2009.

1. 3riverschick

3riverschick Poultry Lit Chaser

May 19, 2009
    western PA
    My Coop
    hi,
    Does anyone remember the guy on eBay about 3-4 years ago. he was selling copies an article for "Chicken Rabbit House" that he had gleaned from an old poultry magazine.
    The house looked like a miniature human house. lots of smaller windows like a sun porch on at least one side. Stood about 1 foot off the ground on legs. As i remember it was a squarish strucutre. But even tho 2 stories, it was lower profile. Looked kinda like a kids playhouse designed over the plan of someones summer house with a sun porch. it was white. the pic on the auction had a lady standing next to it on her backyard lawn. Does anyone have a copy? send me to where I can find one? Be willing to share a copy? Thanks so much 3riverschick in western PA, USA

2. chickens3

chickens3 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2009
    Eau Claire, Michigan
    I think i saw that on ebay i dont know.

3. DarkWolf

DarkWolf Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 11, 2008
    Murray Kentucky
    Eh.. A fellow three riverser.. No help on the eBay thing, but I wanted to say welcome to BYC from a fellow western PA burgher. Though, I was closer to Greensburg.. [​IMG]

4. 3riverschick

May 19, 2009
    western PA
    My Coop
    Well Yowza! Good to meet you, we are about halfway between Latrobe and Johnstown. How about those Penguins! Huh?
    Oh Yeah! It's a 'Burgh thing! Thanks for writing,
    3riverschick

5. 3riverschick

May 19, 2009
    western PA
    My Coop
    Thanks for the answers. Too bad about that coop, it was lovely. I lost all the info on it when the old hard drive crashed earlier this year, Oh well, onward and upward, Smile. 3riverschick

6. AngelzFyre

AngelzFyre Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 18, 2007
    Pell City, Alabama

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by